Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Everyone Was Surprised When He Brings His Wife On Their High School Reunion, Find Out The Reason Why Here!

I can say high school is the best part in our school days, this is where we find a lot of random people and eventually be friends with some and in this stage, we can have a lot of memories that we can cherish for life. Some people that we meet in our high school days can really affect in our lives. Just like us, This is a story of high school best friend named Kevin and Billy.

Kevin and Billy was a best friend on their high school life. They were too close during their high school days but they lose communication with each other because of their schedule and their distance. The only common on two was they were bot married with their wives for 10 years from now.


When they have a reunion, the two best friend finally met each other again with their wives. When the gentlemen gathered, Kevin was surprised at how beautiful Billy's wife is. Out of curiosity. He said to Billy: "Wow! Your wife is so beautiful!” that cause Billy proudly responded with “Indeed, she is very beautiful to me.”

Kevin even asked how long did they get married because they act like a newly married couple. They were even holding each other hand while talking to their other batchmates. Billy confirmed that they were married to his wife for 10 years already.

Billy's reply shocked Kevin! “No way! You guys look like as if you just got married recently! I have to admit that I have also been married for 10 years, just like you, but look at my wife. She does not look like she used to before. Unlike me, you are so lucky to have a gorgeous wife,” Kevin stated.


“Well, at least my wife has been a good wife and mother to my children. Looking at your wife, I am sure you have hired a housekeeper to help her do all the house chores, right?” Kevin said to Billy.

Since Billy's wife was undeniably beautiful, Kevin asked if she does household chores. Billy responded that his wife takes care of their children and she was a full-time housewife. Kevin was still in doubt if Billy was stating the truth.

“I remember her favorite food, her hobbies and I could even guess what she wants to say before she even finishes her sentences. I tied her shoelace when it comes loose. I will give her a quick massage when she is too tired. Sometimes, I buy fruits that she likes on my way going back home. I never forget to kiss her forehead before I go to work and I will always pick her up from the market if it is raining. She knows that it is better for her to spend her money on her family so she rarely buys herself new clothes but since I know her size, I will make sure to buy her new clothes every month. Are you like me? What have you done to your wife so far?” Billy added.

Kevin was in silence when he heard what Billy just said as he recalled how he treats his wife at home. They always got into a fight, he scolded him over little things. Their recent fight has Kevin discovered that his wife bought a $50 sweater which he thinks a little expensive and unnecessary.

“Our wives may be full-time housewives but that does not mean that we could just let her do all the house chores. Marriage is not a one-way commitment. No wonder your wife looks exhausted,” Billy said to Kevin hoping Kevin to understand how to treat his wife right and realize how much his wife worth to his family.

Well, we can say that this is a secret to a happy family. Did you learn something from this article? Share it with your friends and don't forget to leave us your thoughts in the comments section below!

SOURCE: DANIFIED

0 comments

Post a Comment